I had the amazing opportunity to listen to...
Here were my "top ten" take-aways!
1. You have to preach to yourself until you BELIEVE whatever it is God is telling you. Choose three sentences to sum up what YOU “need to hear” and repeat those as often as needed. (Hayley/Lara)
2. We are chosen people. We should not be ashamed. (Jamie)
3. I love my Influence friends. Those Network members are just my people.
4. Never underestimate the power of a young woman, up past her bedtime, who's been given a microphone ;)
5. You can never know how people really feel about you. You always know how Jesus feels about you, and He loves you. (Sammy)
6. “But God...” We are sad. We are afraid. We feel ashamed...But God... (Hayley)
7. God hates "MY" kingdom. God LOVES HIS kingdom. (Jesse)
8. My identity is always secure because I am a child of God. (Jamie)
9. The impossible is possible with God. (Lara)
10. When we confess our sins, God promises to heal us. (Lara)
I had the chance to meet some of the ladies from my online community group. So much love.
From Left to Right
Jenna // A Mamma Collective
Frances // The Living Letter Chronicles
Kristen // When at Home
I was also able to room with my friend Katie again, and we met up with Lauren who we met on Twitter through Katie's An Inspired Life Book Club.
More! More! More! :)
I'm sad that it's over, but I'm excited for what's next. I know this time has a purpose. How amazing is that?
The Conference has inspired me to take one night off a week just to work on the blog/book/business side of things. No cooking. No cleaning. Just Biz-ness. Tim is really supportive of this which is sweet. I just hope I can give up a little control for one night (he's a great cook). :) I'm excited to see what comes of this. I need a new word for "excited."
Love, and Scared is the New Brave,*
* (I can't take credit for this quote, if you remember who said, it, feel free to share!)
Also, thanks to Kirsten and Katie for the photos!