But that's okay (I think)?
Oh well, here's my list anyway...on this, the second day of the week.
1. skirts/dresses with pockets
2. saying, "I Ruv Rou" to my husband
3. when he says, "I Ruv Rou, too." back
4. using the handheld tool on our vacuum
5. hot air balloons
7. black and white photos
8. circa 1920, 30, 40 or 50
9. muppets, that's right. muppets
11. dogs dogs dogs
12. red brick, ivy covered walls
13. not losing my sunglasses
14. The Kiss Cam at baseball games
15. The moment someone STOPS tickling you
16. These PJ Pants (recently purchased on sale)
17. The ability to stay calm and compromise
18. Those days where you can look back and say, "Holy cow, I got a lot done/finished/whatever."
19. Rain right when you need it
20. When Kroger does 10 for $10 (especially on things like blueberries, peanut butter and cottage cheese!)
21. Making the effort to use good grammar
23. Yellow houses
24. Finding things that are big but not TOO big (pieces of cake, hats, sunglasses, hair accessories, handbags)
25. Google Reader